Saturday 8 November 2008

Time and Space

I have realised that I need time and space, and more importantly quiet, in order to hear my intuition. When I am in the flow I feel light, joyous and able to cope with the world. When I am in chaos and my life is too full and too noisy, I feel unable to cope and stressed.
As stress is now considered to be the basis of most dis-ease, the more I can eliminate it from my life, the healthier and happier I will be!

I had organised a party for tonight's fireworks. But when I added up how many people I had invited, I nearly started crying! I took the bull by the horns and cancelled. Remember what I said in my last entry about looking after yourself and then you life will flow? Well, as a result of that I am calm, and I have spent a lovely day, allowing time to be with my children individually, and generally enjoying myself instead of stressing and cooking and becoming exhausted. And I know that when people cancel on me, a part of me is usually quite relieved to have a night at home.

It has taken me 42 years to work out how to say 'no'! Or, at least, how to say, 'I'll have to think about that', to which people generally say, 'Don't worry, I'll ask someone else.' Result! Saying no without saying no!

Happy Bonfire Night!

Check out The Sanctury of Angels on www.sanctuaryofangels.com Free, accurate angel readings!

No comments: