Monday 29 June 2009

A meditation to invoke healing and direction

Come close, close, closer still angels, guides, universal energy. Fill me with love. Fill me with your guidance and wisdom. Let me feel what it is to connect with my soul energy.

I surrender myself to your eternal all-knowing flow. I feel mysefl swept along like a river, trusting, knowing that I am safe and loved. I am truly a child of the universe. Every part and fibre of my being knows that flow of love. Let me be guided by my innate wisdom, my innate knowledge.

I allow myself to be childlike - to trust, to flow, to be joyful. Help me to fill myself with joy. Help me to feel that warm, golden light coursing through me and radiating from me from every pore. I allow this energy to heal me and to help me to make the decisions which are right for me, right now.

I feel my feet connecting with the earth and the surge of earth energy pulsing up through my being. I feel the connection with heaven through my crown and that energetic exchange in my body.

It guides me. It serves me. It serves the universe.

I am one with the light - I am everything.

No comments: