Monday 20 October 2008

Angels

Oh dear, I seem to be writing about how bad I have been feeling lately! It is not the case. I just have times when my confidence in the flow of the universe is dented, and I need a lift; something to help my positive thinking return.

Today, I was feeling rather low. I suddenly lost my connection with the universe, or with my angels who whisper to me and guide me. I felt like I was on my own and that everything was just an uphill struggle; that I would have to work harder and harder to make things work.

Just at the moment when I was thinking of giving up, I met a friend and her mother, both of whom are just on my wave-length. I blurted everything out and tried to explain how I was feeling; that although I trusted in the universe and angels, that my confidence was low and I just thought I was kidding myself thinking that things were going to work out.

I needed those pairs of ears to listen to myself; to sort out what I was thinking and to counter what I was saying as I was saying it! Sometimes it is alright to question; alright to look at things with a different perspective. And it is also alright to lean on your friends and use their wisdom to help you sort out problems.

Do you need a friend today? Pick up the phone. Send an email. Friends are like angels sent to help light the way before us. They give love unconditionally. They are non-judgemental and they are supremely loyal.

Thanks everyone!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hi dear friend,
how r u?
pls visit this blog for great information..

http://spicygadget.blogspot.com/.

thank you dear
take care..